• Are you are a career woman, but also have a call to ministry?
• Are you a stay-at-home mom managing the affairs of your home while also managing a ministry or business?
• Are you are a female entrepreneur desiring to take your business to the next level?
• Are you a woman in ministry in a season of expansion, elevation; launch or relaunch?
• Are you a mover and shaker, called by God with multiple gifts, talents, and abilities?
Then welcome to The Leverage Mastermind Program! I’m Patrice Burrell, founder of Life Confessions Consulting, and I understand exactly how you feel as a mover and shaker, called to ministry and entrepreneurship, while working full time in or outside of your home. This course is designed especially with you in mind.
Over the course of 6 weeks you will be led to a deeper understanding of many topics as it relates to the unique requirements of balancing full-time work, ministry and career. Some of the topics covered will include:
• Identifying Your Target Audience
• Social Media
• Small Business Operations
The tailored aspect of this course involves two personal coaching consultations to create your unique business blueprint and/or ministry road map. The course will also include guest consultants to share their wealth of experience and expertise.
The word leverage is defined as the ability to use something to maximum advantage, to increase the potential return of an investment. God has already called, equipped and qualified you. Now leverage what you’ve been given by taking the next step with Leverage Mastermind Program. This is your time to make your next move.
-This program is structured as a workshop style, group accountability, and weekly virtual course.
-Engagement begins the Week of May 26th with your first coaching consultation.
-The first group session starts Tuesday June 2nd @ 7:00-8:30 P.M. (EST).
-The structure of the sessions are interactive presentation of content for the first hour and a Q & A the last 30 minutes of our time together.
-Sessions are facilitated through Zoom every Tuesday in June (June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th); 7:00- 8:30 P.M. (EST).
-There will be worksheets for each session and some pre-work involved before meeting.
-Sessions will be recorded and sent to you electronically.